Getting Married in Greece with a Traditional Ceremony
Greek Weddings, Wedding Receptions & Honeymoons on Amorgos
What can be more romantic than a wedding on a small Greek island? Wedding bells
accentuated by goat bells. Wedding vows accompanied by the braying of donkeys. The
sound of the crystal blue sea lapping on the golden fine sand.
Your ceremony will not be commercial, unlike other companies offer, but traditional.
It will be organised by us and the family of the hotel who have their own little chapel
set on a cliff side with views over the sea. They will take care of it exactly as they
would for their own daughter. Also we do not provide a 'standard wedding package'. We
arrange individual weddings tailor made to fit your own personal wishes. We offer a
comprehensive 'menu' of options from which you choose what you require:
- Weddings* and Anniversary Ceremonies.
- Flowers for the bride.
- Hairdresser and beautician at the hotel for the bride and guests.
- Wedding set of crowns for the bride & groom.
- Wedding car.
- Donkey ride for the bride to the church.
- Traditional "good luck" honey sweets (pasteli) after the ceremony.
- Violin players for reception.
- School children Greek dancing.
- Buffet or three set courses.
- Wedding cake.
- Champagne or sparkling wine.
- Professional photographer.
- Special decoration of the Honeymoon suite.
- Champagne Breakfast in bed after the wedding night for the bride and groom.
- Day before walk to a remote monastery - a get to know the families and friends
- Day after boat trip and a gourmet picnic on an uninhabited nearby island.
*If you prefer we can arrange just your Wedding Reception.
We never lose sight of the fact that this is your very special
Request a quotation
Making an Enquiry using this form places you under no
obligation to purchase.
* Required fields